Hacking 3ds is asking me to update to acess eshop

SomeGuy4Twenty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
What system files did u delete because the update is trying to replace them so update 11.9 is still current
I deleted the Nintendo DSi and download play titles from 3ds titles folder by mistake while removing the twilight ones but i got them back by using a tutorial in 3ds hack troubleshooting

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I deleted the Nintendo DSi and download play titles from 3ds titles folder by mistake while removing the twilight ones but i got them back by using a tutorial in 3ds hack troubleshooting
All you had to do was system update and the 2 missing files would have been installed. By following the guide you now have non legit or possibly out of region versions of them. Use fbi then select title find the two rougue downloads and delete them.and their tickets. Then simply hit system update to get correct versions.

SomeGuy4Twenty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
All you had to do was system update and the 2 missing files would have been installed. By following the guide you now have non legit or possibly out of region versions of them. Use fbi then select title find the two rougue downloads and delete them.and their tickets. Then simply hit system update to get correct versions.
alright ill do that. When they told me i needed to update my system i thought it could be some kind to trap from nintendo to brick my system since i already had the latest firmware.... me noob sorry xd
Thanks for the quick answering guys!!!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright ill do that. When they told me i needed to update my system i thought it could be some kind to trap from nintendo to brick my system since i already had the latest firmware.... me noob sorry xd
Thanks for the quick answering guys!!!
Nintendo would NEVER brick your 3DS

hotaru251

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't think that downloading cias from games you dont own is legal either but here we are xD
they are 2 different things.

not everyone plays games they dont own. They hack their system for other benefits (such as backing up saves, having all your games on 1 sd card ratehr than multiple, custom themes, etc)

i only hacked my 3ds after the PKMN glitch that made your save unloadable when saving in a certain town...as it made me lose my only shot at event torchic and the blazenite.

Nintendo bricking a device you own is damaging another persons stuff and would get them sued and they would 100% lose as you OWN it. not them and anything you decide to do to your device is your business (hence why they only ban consoles and dnt make code to brick them when discovered to be hacked)

Reactions: SomeGuy4Twenty

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @E1ite007, I just found this randomly.