Hacking 3ds hongkong version, sky3ds hack ocarina of time

conan2890

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have just known that we can combine sky3ds and gateway to hack into gateway mode (i owned both of them). My 3ds XL is Hongkong version and have to use ocarina of time hongkong version too. The problem is I cannnot find out any gateway exploit save file for the hongkong version.
Can anybody help me.
By the way, are there any other ways to hack 3ds hongkong version. My fw is 10.1.0
I'm very greatful for you!
thanks!

Last edited by conan2890,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have just known that we can combine sky3ds and gateway to hack into gateway mode (i owned both of them). My 3ds XL is Hongkong version and have to use ocarina of time hongkong version too. The problem is I cannnot find out any gateway exploit save file for the hongkong version.
Can anybody help me.
By the way, are there any other ways to hack 3ds hongkong version. My fw is 10.1.0
I'm very greatful for you!
thanks!
Gateway only works up to 9.2.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know gateway can only work with 9.2 and below. But after reading this tutorial, I think that it is possible if i have a hongkong version save file for OOT3d
http://3ds-flashcard.com/blog/how-to-use-the-sky3ds-card-to-load-the-gateway-mode-on-new-3ds/
Nope you can't load the Gateway launcher at all you said yourself that your 3DS is on 10.1.0

Did you not see this bit on the page you linked?

Warning! Gateway 3DS only support new 3DS 8.x~9.2, and have many bugs and issues. If yours new 3ds firmware is 9.3,9.4 or 9.5. Don't be stupid to buy the Gateway 3ds card. You can't use it and it's not worth. We recommend these guys buy the sky3ds directly.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

conan2890

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so can you guys tell me the other ways to hack my 3ds?
I really want to play new games, but there are few games on fucking hongkong version

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Gateway only works up to 9.2.
so what about homebrew launcher on hongkong version? can you guide me?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so can you guys tell me the other ways to hack my 3ds?
I really want to play new games, but there are few games on fucking hongkong version
You cant do much you can use the Homebrew launcher possibly use rom hacks using HANS and use a Sky3ds to play games that's it. What region is displayed in your system setting 10.1.0 U, J ,or E?

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,
D

Deleted-236924

You cant do much you can use the Homebrew launcher possibly use rom hacks using HANS and use a Sky3ds to play games that's it. What region is displayed in your system setting 10.1.0 U, J ,or E?
Chinese region 3DS. It won't be either. Chinese region 3DSes are T.

@OP you are out of luck as I don't think any of the possible entry points work for Chinese 3DSes to run homebrew launcher.
Most of them only support North American, Japanese or European, some support Korean too. When you say Hong Kong version it's like iQue 3DS yeah?
There are no save files nor payloads for oot3dhax for the Chinese version, there is no ironhax, there is no Cubic Ninja, there is no Smash Bros., browserhax doesn't support CHN, and neither does Menuhax.

Your best bet would be to sell that paperweight and see if you can get your hands on a Japanese region 3DS at the very least.

To anyone wondering I suggested him sliderhax on our facebook group

https://github.com/yellows8/3ds_browserhax_common

"Only the USA, EUR, and JPN browsers are supported"

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: