Status
Not open for further replies.

di5ease

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Greetings users of gbatemb and especially those with a 3DS :)

You don't know me and I don't know you BUT, nonetheless I came here to report good news. As probably most of you know there were a few attempts in the past trying to "hack" a 3DS, but failed miserably. Nintendo did learn from its mistakes without a doubt but as everyone knows everything can be bypassed.

I am 38 years old "geek" who did a lot of hacking in the past with several systems but didn't make anything public because I do this kind of stuff to test my abilities and not to gain attention.

Anyway last holiday I bought me and my daughter a 3DS system and began eventually to show interest in the 3DS as a challenge for my abilities. So I did a good amount of ramhax (not the silly things others were attempting) and would lie if I claim that I haven't made massive progress. The problem is my 3DS didn't like the experiments I did on him and decided to die on me. We don't have enough money currently and my daughter would slaughter me if I even touch her 3DS, so progress is stuck at this point.

That's where you all come into play as I need help to continue with hax. I am a bullhead when it comes to something like this because I need this. I need to accomplish this to prove myself. Basically I need a new system to do further hacking but can't afford it as I have to feed my family. I am certainly NOT going to ask for donations, nor will I accept any offers. In my opinion this would lead to people believe they can demand something because they paid for it.

Anyway if you are interested in expanding the abilities of the 3DS system and want to know how YOU can help, please email me at [email protected] as I don't have time to visit these forums regulary.

Everyone who is willing to help out a bit will automatically enter a private beta that is scheduled shortly after I finished up hax + will be appropriately credited. Please include your gbatemp nickname in the email.

Please note: I am absolutely not going to make a warez loader. My goal is to enable running unsigned code on retail 3DS units only.

sincerely

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I am trying to hack my blue bike, but I forgot to put the chain, and it broke, please send me a new bike, but this time I want a red one.

No offense pal, but this time I am not buying this risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1