Homebrew 3DS Homebrew Development.

FoxofGrey

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have to ask this to people who develop for the 3DS via. Homebrew whether it would be on a lower level (ARM language) or software level (C/C++ language): How would I, a person with little to no experience with coding, be able to learn the two languages mentioned? I've been looking into stuff like Lynda.com and Pluralsight for tutorials on how to do these, but I'm not really the type of guy who learns just by presentation slides. If it's a book you read that taught you the language, say what it is. If it's a guide online you followed, list the link. I've been wanting to get into this scene for a while, but more or less been confused on where to hunt for these resources to learn from.

MsMidnight

part time fe modder
Trophies
Website
camilla.hostfree.pw
XP
Country
So I have to ask this to people who develop for the 3DS via. Homebrew whether it would be on a lower level (ARM language) or software level (C/C++ language): How would I, a person with little to no experience with coding, be able to learn the two languages mentioned? I've been looking into stuff like Lynda.com and Pluralsight for tutorials on how to do these, but I'm not really the type of guy who learns just by presentation slides. If it's a book you read that taught you the language, say what it is. If it's a guide online you followed, list the link. I've been wanting to get into this scene for a while, but more or less been confused on where to hunt for these resources to learn from.
Start with lua. its good for beginners

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night