Hacking 3ds help

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ive got a quick question . I recently got a 3ds from a friend that I want to play games off of , however the slot that reads the cartridges is broken . is it possible to install cfw and a .cia launcher along with the games using only the sdhc card? thanks

D

Deleted User

Well can it even be hacked? What firmware is it on? But to answer your question, it is possible to run games off of SD depending on firmware.

Ninja'd

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well can it even be hacked? What firmware is it on? But to answer your question, it is possible to run games off of SD depending on firmware.

Ninja'd
thanks a lot for clearing that up . my biggest concern was id need to buy a gateway card and the damn slot is broken . every guide ive tried so far tells me I have to install a .cia launcher to play the games using that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

1) Place CIAs on SD card
2) Install them with CIA installer
3) Profit.
could you please recommend me a good cia installer for 6.12 ? many thanks

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks a lot for clearing that up . my biggest concern was id need to buy a gateway card and the damn slot is broken . every guide ive tried so far tells me I have to install a .cia launcher to play the games using that

could you please recommend me a good cia installer for 6.12 ? many thanks
Follow Plailect's guide to the end. You'll end up with the best CIA installer, FBI, which, iirc, needs CFW in order to run. All CIA installers need CFW to install CIAs.

Deleted member 377734

100th degree asskicker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Follow Plailect's guide to the end. You'll end up with the best CIA installer, FBI, which, iirc, needs CFW in order to run. All CIA installers need CFW to install CIAs.
thank you so much (wonder why I wasted all day looking through other sites when I could have just asked here)you've earned yourself a follower

so all I gotta do is place the .cia games on the sd card but how do I find them afterwards?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you so much (wonder why I wasted all day looking through other sites when I could have just asked here)you've earned yourself a follower

so all I gotta do is place the .cia games on the sd card but how do I find them afterwards?
When installed, open FBI. Go to SD, and find where you put your CIAs on your SD card. Press A twice on the game you want to install to install it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night