Hardware 3ds help needed! Will not turn on, only blue light turns on for a second then off. Screens nothing.

ravenous

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using my system last night before bed with no issue. Today when I attempt to power my 3ds on (mind you it was fully charged when I closed the lid last night, I did not power it off and I did not have a game running in the background) The screens do not turn on and the blue light turns on for a second or less, then turns off. I thought maybe the battery had died. So when I attempt to charge the 3ds, the orange light comes on for about 10 seconds, then turns off. I searched all over the internet and can't find an answer to this specific issue. If anyone can help, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it stock? Or does it have a cfw on it? If cfw, then what hax were you using to boot up the cfw? A9LH? B9S? Whatever exploit you are using, try updating your cfw.

I feel like you put in sleep mode and it updated...

Last edited by Lumince,

ravenous

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it maybe time to replace the battery.
I was thinking the same thing, hopefully it will be something simpler. But I may try this.Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is it stock? Or does it have a cfw on it? If cfw, then what hax were you using to boot up the cfw? A9LH? B9S? Whatever exploit you are using, try updating your cfw.

I feel like you put in sleep mode and it updated...
I'm not sure exactly which cfw method I used. I'm pretty new to this. I do know it was boot9strap following 3ds guide.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls