Hacking 3DS GW to 3DS Original games?

pikpol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
what if you install games on 3ds GW like pokemon X
and then you do a system transfer to a original 3ds with sysNAND 9.2?
would you keep your games from GW???

Reactions: weatMod

alexenochs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I'm pretty sure this wouldn't work as it check a if they have a license but at the same time 4.5 is before nnids were used so I'm unsure

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so what if you install a rom as CIA to latest emunand , then you delete that rom , do you still have a ticket so you can download it again from eshop? or did that go to NNID now? ,like before NNID you could download games from eshop, but once you installed them once you could delete them and redownload them again without charge ,not sure if it is all linked to NNID now though, i ask because i like most people have only a 4gig SD card ,so if we can just install retail roms as CIA files ,then delete them and install more roms to emunand ,install and delete as many roms as possible to create tickets, then do system transfer to new latest fw 3ds ,then we can download them anytime from eshop again on original fw 3ds

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the ones installed by gateway wouldnt have valid signatures so they would be corrupt from the start even if they do transfer over

so what if you install a rom as CIA to latest emunand , then you delete that rom , do you still have a ticket so you can download it again from eshop? or did that go to NNID now? ,like before NNID you could download games from eshop, but once you installed them once you could delete them and redownload them again without charge ,not sure if it is all linked to NNID now though, i ask because i like most people have only a 4gig SD card ,so if we can just install retail roms as CIA files ,then delete them and install more roms to emunand ,install and delete as many roms as possible to create tickets, then do system transfer to new latest fw 3ds ,then we can download them anytime from eshop again on original fw 3ds
pretty sure someone tried this yesterday and if you try to download them from the eshop they will fail at 99% (presumably they decide to check your license is valid at the very last minute)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think I watched a video where two games at 4K where eating just over 16GB of RAM and it's the...