Hacking 3ds.guide 4.1.0 CFW?

Cjmcgiv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I am working on installing CFW on a o3ds running 4.1.0. I am using the browser exploit listed on 3ds.guide, but when I launch the web browser, it tells me I can not access it until I update the system. Any way around this? Thanks!

-Cjmcgiv

Last edited by Cjmcgiv,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
The only flash card I have is a Cyclos DS which does not show on 4.1. Is there any way to get around this?
Nope. If you have a primary exploit game cartridge like Freaky Forms or Cubic Ninja you could update to 9.x with another game and use that. Or, if you have a second console on CFW you could update it to 11.5 and use DSiWare hax.

Cjmcgiv

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope. If you have a primary exploit game cartridge like Freaky Forms or Cubic Ninja you could update to 9.x with another game and use that. Or, if you have a second console on CFW you could update it to 11.5 and use DSiWare hax.
I'll have to do DSiWarehax then. Thanks for the help.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I've heard of people having trouble getting any *hax working on a browserless 3DS. I know for sure that older versions of *hax required the browser, but I'm not sure about newer versions.
People can't seem to get soundhax working without a browser, though I'm not sure why.

The only flash card I have is a Cyclos DS which does not show on 4.1. Is there any way to get around this?
Buy the cheapest DS flashcart you can find that works on 4.1. You can get ones for like 6 dollars that will work. Though I would recommend getting a R4i Gold (r4ids.cn model) instead which costs a bit more, if you care about playing DS games at all (which you should, there are a lot of good ones ;))
Updating your 3DS past 6.0 might leave you screwed if you still can't get any *hax working after that.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: