XP

Skettro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My mom criticizes my grade point average but never to the point in saying it's not working. In all seriousness give me the details of the setup. What cfw? Sysnand or emunand? B9s or a9lh? Is it a real gba vc or is it an inject?
I tried download it on Emunand a9lh and how do you tell the difference between real gba vc and and inject because for my game they all have the custom virtual console except the pokemon emerald

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried download it on Emunand a9lh and how do you tell the difference between real gba vc and and inject because for my game they all have the custom virtual console except the pokemon emerald
There's your problem. Im telling you right now, ditch the emunand. It breaks gba vc games and dsiware unless you install them to both sysnand and emunand. The easiest way to get rid of an emunand is to back it up to emunand.bin, and restore it over your sysnand.

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emunand only? thats why they haveto be installe don Emunand AND sysnand, yoru better off migrating to a full on Sysnand setup./

Reactions: Giodude

Skettro

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
emunand only? thats why they haveto be installe don Emunand AND sysnand, yoru better off migrating to a full on Sysnand setup./
There's your problem. Im telling you right now, ditch the emunand. It breaks gba vc games and dsiware unless you install them to both sysnand and emunand. The easiest way to get rid of an emunand is to back it up to emunand.bin, and restore it over your sysnand.
I forgot to say also it won't let me back on sysnand. It refuses me to let me back on unless I remove my SD card. Should I just rehack my 3DS in general? I got a Fire Emblem Echoes file I gotta finished!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/