Hardware 3DS Google+ Hangout

xxteargodxx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT - I've revamped the topic and got a Google+ Group Page going now, so if your interested in hanging out tonight feel free to add us to your circles! Enjoy!

Hey everyone, I've been wanting to start a hangout for those who enjoy playing 3DS games or Nintendo games together for a while now and I'm going to follow through with it for as long as it may last.

I've created a Group Page on Google+ for the group it's called "3DS Gamers Weekly Hangouts". A link can be found below, so feel free to add us to your circles and you can get updates of when the next hangout will be starting. I plan on hosting a hangout 1 (Maybe 2) times a week to play games together and have a good time.

Time: 8:00pm US Eastern
Date: February 18th, 2012 Saturday.

Group Page: https://plus.google.com/u/0/118232701195048515639

Stuff we'll be doing in our hangout.

1) Chatting - You can chat text, voice or video. Even if you don't have a webcam or microphone you can still use the text chat.

2) Gaming - We will play multi-player games or single player games if you choose not to play multi-player and chatting. (Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil Revelations etc).

3) Video Sharing - There's a YouTube feature we can use to share videos with each other if some of you would prefer to do that as well.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: