3DS Games with an "X" and with gray edges in data management

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Nintenestor, Feb 5, 2017.

1. Nintenestor
    OP

Nintenestor Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2017
    United States
    Hello everyone. After remove an emuNANd from one of my SDs, the titles that I had on another SD dissapeard from the menu and in data managamente there are the data of that games. In that SD I have Smash Bros for 3DS and that appear en in the menu, but when I open it give mi an advice of data not found. There is a way of get back the games without delete the saves? Thank you and sorry for my bad English ^^

2. Nintenestor
    OP

Nintenestor Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2017
    United States
    Pleease heeelp :c

3. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Being grey with an X in System Settings and not showing up on the home menu means the tickets are missing. You can mass install tickets using TikShop.

If I were you though I would immediately backup all my save files with JKSM.

4. Nintenestor
    OP

Nintenestor Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2017
    United States
    Thank you! :D If I do that how I keep the saves? And I can restore my files from Smash?

5. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    if for some reason you cant do and/or the above advice does not work back up the saves and then delete said grey x boxes

6. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Nov 23, 2014
    Australia
    Canberra, Australia
    Back up your saves using JKSM. Copy the JKSM folder to your computer for safe keeping. You can restore the saves with JKSM too.

7. Nintenestor
    OP

Nintenestor Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2017
    United States
    Quantumcat likes this.