Homebrew Discussion 3DS Games Running On Nintendo Switch (Fire Emblem Awakening Tested) Citra Emulator Nintendo Switch

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I tested it on RetroArch 1.8.9 with the 3DS bios in the system folder. Is not working at all.
We are gonna have to wait a little more before having an actually functional core, but the project it's on the right path so we can hope for the best.

Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I tested it on RetroArch 1.8.9 with the 3DS bios in the system folder. Is not working at all.
We are gonna have to wait a little more before having an actually functional core, but the project it's on the right path so we can hope for the best.

alright thank you so much for the information because they released the version 1.8.8 somewhere else and i was gonna test it out but now that i know it won't function that great, i just rather wait until it's fully released. yes that is true the project is headed in a good path.

Reactions: LeyendaV

proffk

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Citra core is still in beta and looks promising. Check out Grabman on youtube showing lots of 3ds gameplay on NSW. I highly recommend avoiding the leaked version of the core because it will not be the latest beta core.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
Citra core is still in beta and looks promising. Check out Grabman on youtube showing lots of 3ds gameplay on NSW. I highly recommend avoiding the leaked version of the core because it will not be the latest beta core.
Indeed. The "public" version is not working at all. But the project is looking quite good, so it's just a matter of time before having an stable release available.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
I have try the leaked version with pokémon X. It was playable ( some slowdown while battle start or leaving house ) but it was 100% finishable.

I have 2 3DS so no real need here ( I tested it for fun )
I assume you are talking about the latest version leaked. I tried that one as well and it works pretty fine, all things considered.

LeyendaV

The One and Only
Trophies
Website
heylink.me
XP
Country
Argentina
There are 3 or 4 different versions around the internet, mostly distributed on YouTube, yes. The "newest" one should be around 3 weeks old now, more or less, so it's kinda tricky to find it if you don't know how to look for it.

And yes, it progressing very quickly. The emulator was aleady a very good piece of software, so it's only a matter of time before the devs undestand how to make it work withing the Swich architecture. I'm sure we'll have news soon.

j0hn484

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Anybody test out Sun and moon performance? My S10+ runs it fairly well, but it gets choppy here and there.

It runs okay, seems to have the same problem as ORAS and USUM though, lots of hanging going into battles. I personally wouldn't be able to finish the game dealing with that. Right now your phone is the better option.

Reactions: Jayro

jnl1

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tested the mario and luigi RPGs. Work quite well. Playable.
Yoshis new island: works well, playable.
New super mario bros 2: works well, playable
super mario 3d land: not tested myself, but youtube videos show that is poorly playable.

I used the pre-release alpha version of citra and retroarch 1.8.8

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: where are my cute girls