1. legoinventeor

OP legoinventeor GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Hello everyone, so I have got an original 3dsxl on FW version 11.8 (no cfw or hb, just updated) That does not show any game inserted when I try to use my 4i gold 3ds rts. If I insert it before tuning the 3ds on it will not turn on and just show the blue light. If I put it in after turning on, the 3ds freezes on the home menu. It sometimes doesn't even detect the game. It does play other games very well, and the r4works fine on my new3dsxl (cfw) it even works on another original 3ds with no cfw.
    I'm really upset now because I wanted to install CFW on this 3ds too. :(
    What is the cause of this?
    Thanks in advance!

2. am714

am714 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Italy
    If you really need CFW use frogminer and that behavior happened to me also to my fake TTDSi(one with ironman logo) now my n3dsXL cfw and all my consoles does not read the card anymore. If you need the card to play games well, after you cfw i suggest TWiLight Menu++(or however that awesome app is called now)

EDIT: I don't know what is causing it? Try with original ds games if you own some to see if the cartridge slot is not faulty

Last edited by am714, Nov 27, 2018
    legoinventeor likes this.
  3. legoinventeor

OP legoinventeor GBAtemp Regular

Spain
    Thanks, as of now the r4 still works on other consoles. Other ds games do work and even a different r4 shows up (doesn't work though)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - inserted, freezes,