3DS Flashcart, where to buy?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by BlockBreaker, Apr 7, 2014.

1. BlockBreaker
    OP

BlockBreaker Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2014
    United States
    Hello, I just bought a 2DS after not owning a nintendo console for the past 4 years. When I used to have a DS I had an R4i and I loved it. I am looking for a flashcart to play DS games on(not 3DS) my 2DS. I have about 20 bucks to spend(counting shipping), and I was looking at the R4i GOLD 3DS on nds-card.com but I am not sure if that will be able to function the way I want it too.
    Thanks!
    -BlockBreaker

2. redkeyboard

redkeyboard GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 8, 2013
    United States
    It pretty much does what you need, gets updates out in a timely manner after each 3ds update. DSTWO is the best but is twice the cost.

3. kidnaper

kidnaper Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2014
    United States
    Any 2DS will NOT be a able to play 3DS ROMs. You need firmware 4.1-4.5 for that and the 2DS shipped with 6.x. If you just want to play DS games any cart advertising 7.x compatibility should work. I agree the DSTWO is the card to get, for that.

4. lukands

lukands I took the little bus here

Mar 27, 2009
    Estonia
    Your mamas house
    If your looking to play DS games on a 2DS why are you looking to buy a 3DS card?

5. meineliebe

meineliebe Member

Newcomer
    Oct 29, 2013
    Gambia, The
    R4i GOLD 3DS and supercard dstwo are also good. dstwo can perfect play GBA- und SNES-games. these two cards can all support the latest version.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice