OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
in less then 24hrs, the 3ds will be officially released in the japan area
i am sure we are all aspiring to know whether our flashcarts run in ds mode or not run at all.
so i am asking for volenteers to test their flashcarts on their 3ds and report here whether they worked
this will be ongoing until march 30th at which timed this topic should be locked
P.S.
this is not speculation but rather real results

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
^ Gotta agree with the dude above.
A poll is useless. Heck, I can just select 'Yes' and all of the flashcarts just to mock you people
tongue.gif

Besides, I'm sure you shouldn't be telling people to test it, because the tempers already know. It's our main goal to check if flashcards work, so if someone DID manage to get flashcarts working, he/she would post pics and probably have it on the front page.
smile.gif

ChrisRX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This really is pointless. If someone owns a flashcart and a 3DS chances are that they're going to plug the thing in, they probably won't need to see this thread and think Oh yeah, Why didn't I think of plugging it in?

Also the 3DS is being released in Japan, so I doubt there's really many Japanese tempers.

Buleste

Old Fart
Trophies
Website
www.redbubble.com
XP
Country
I selected no and all the cards because this is such a stupid poll for so many reasons and also I am so sick of people asking which flashcards will work on the 3DS.

C

croagunk.master

The most useless thread EVER. If someone owned a 3DS and tried running a flashcart on it, it would've been on the front page of gbatemp.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
croagunk.master said:
The most useless thread EVER. If someone owned a 3DS and tried running a flashcart on it, it would've been on the front page of gbatemp.

exactly.
I've requested to be informed of test results and I will report any info (that comes with proof) on front page news.
I've read rumors of people testing the AK2I on chinese forums, they said it doesnt work
frown.gif
but there was no proof so we can't be sure.

I'll close this thread until we know more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night