OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
people in EUR that had the Mii Plaza crash
this issue has been fixed

run the update under the Mii plaza and get the update now and get those 4 new games if you want

just bought the combo pack for myself
1066 blocks for all 4 if i remember correctly

glad its all working now tho

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
About time really, they must've launched it early by mistake, like they intended a Thursday eShop launch from the start.

lol
Nintendo server manager: BUT MR IWATA THAT BUTTON WILL PUT THE 6.0.0 UPDATE LIVE RIGHT NOW!
Iwata: HAHA TAKE THAT FLASHCARD USERS, DIDNT SEE THAT COMING DID YA!
Nintendo server manager: sir the eshop has a bug because the data isnt live for the new spotpass games
Iwata: give them a nice deal package and have a few discounts on the e-shop this Thursday
Nintendo server manager: ah your so wise Mr Iwata
*mr iwata ninjas away*
Nintendo server manager: hes so sneaky
photo12.jpg

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Still not working for me. Get the 'Cannot connect to the office' error :(

005-0040
and another 005 error

EDIT - OK Finally downloading, managed to buy the combo, then have the downloads fail, but it lets you get the games individually afterwards :)

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Just as a point of interest, went into my Mii Plaza today, and my Exchange Booth is offering the first complete Mii Costume change I've seen so far (NOT JUST THE HAT). It is for Link's costume, which I got, and other than having the hat, the tunic is just green, has a tiny 'V' neck, and a brown belt buckle.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Just as a point of interest, went into my Mii Plaza today, and my Exchange Booth is offering the first complete Mii Costume change I've seen so far (NOT JUST THE HAT). It is for Link's costume, which I got, and other than having the hat, the tunic is just green, has a tiny 'V' neck, and a brown belt buckle.
Woah, would you be able to take a picture? And is it possible to earn all the tickets from just pirchasing one game? I really dont want to buy the flower game..

jpxdude

Trophies
Website
www.geekpower.co.uk
XP
Country
Woah, would you be able to take a picture? And is it possible to earn all the tickets from just pirchasing one game? I really dont want to buy the flower game..

Here you go:

6gbq15.jpg

I have indicated changed areas in the pictures. Looking forward to future costumes!! You can still earn tickets with only one game as well. Easiest game to do so is the Mii Space battle game (I forget the name).

Reactions: Rizsparky

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country

The StreetPass Squad game gives you a ticket every time you finish a level.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it still gives you one even if you've already completed that level before, so that would mean an infinite supply of tickets.
I'll have to go back and try completing one of the early levels again to confirm that.

Edit:
I just tried re-doing a level and I didn't get a ticket at the end of it, so there goes that theory.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Here you go:

SNIP

I have indicated changed areas in the pictures. Looking forward to future costumes!! You can still earn tickets with only one game as well. Easiest game to do so is the Mii Space battle game (I forget the name).
Ah, thanks for that! Hopefully theres a Captain Falcon costume too!

The StreetPass Squad game gives you a ticket every time you finish a level.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it still gives you one even if you've already completed that level before, so that would mean an infinite supply of tickets.
I'll have to go back and try completing one of the early levels again to confirm that.

Edit:
I just tried re-doing a level and I didn't get a ticket at the end of it, so there goes that theory.
Thanks for the heads up, I was going to buy only one of the new streetpass games, looks like I'll have to buy two.

spiritofcat

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, thanks for that! Hopefully theres a Captain Falcon costume too!

Thanks for the heads up, I was going to buy only one of the new streetpass games, looks like I'll have to buy two.

Why will two be enough if one isn't?
Each of the games awards tickets in some way. Some are just more frequent than others.
Buying all four is the way to go really. You get a nice discount on the total price, and I've found all of the games to be quite entertaining even though I didn't expect them all to be that great.
The flower game is actually one of the most engaging in my opinion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: