Hacking 3ds EOLCycler v3.1G! Pokemon & AC hotpass:

jagerstaffel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First setup the hotspot from your laptop (if you dont know how, the best guide is http://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-have-a-homemade-streetpass-relay.352645/#Windows7 , and search for Guide #2 By elridge ), but instead of naming it attwifi in the virtual router manager, name it NintendoSpotPass4 , start the bat with 200-300 second so it wont change the mac while receiving the pokemon, then in pokemon go to mystery gift, receive over internet, wait 1-2 minutes and you will get your pokemon.
So, I tried manually entering the MAC addresses and named the SSID "NintendoSpotPass4", and while I get the usual Streetpasses from the last 2 MAC addresses for Streetpass plaza, Fire Emblem, Resident evil etc, there's no mystery gift in Pokemon. I know my connection works, because aside from the above streetpasses, I even got a Dead or Alive challenge :blink: By the way I'm a legit console, not sure if that makes a dif.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, I tried manually entering the MAC addresses and named the SSID "NintendoSpotPass4", and while I get the usual Streetpasses from the last 2 MAC addresses for Streetpass plaza, Fire Emblem, Resident evil etc, there's no mystery gift in Pokemon. I know my connection works, because aside from the above streetpasses, I even got a Dead or Alive challenge :blink: By the way I'm a legit console, not sure if that makes a dif.

I have also not been able to obtain the mystery gifts on a legit console, but the first two MAC address did give my multiple streetpasses (including Pokemon, Mario Golf, and NSMB 2). Regardless of that though, thanks for the new MAC addresses PedroDJavier as you never know when they will come in handy.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i don't care about the pokemon gift
i am more for the street pass , the old method didn't work for me
and this method didn't work either

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Are the macs outdated?

I was able to use Macycler to cycle, but received nothing.

EDIT: I believe the event for the shops ended, hence being unable to receive.

If only we have access to the MAC of the Paris Pkmn Center...

srwgin

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I use router cycle mac adress,anyway to use these macs?
p.s.
nerver mind
I find mac adress test fail japanese 3DS,it looks like lock only eu us XD
p.s.s
I find event end XD maybe test next time

D

Deleted-236924

Is it possible that the Magmar and Electabuzz mystery gifts would only be available for EU 3DSes/X&Y games?

Edit: I figured that macshift actually wasn't consistently changing my mac address. I'll try again once I make sure it changed it right.

Edit 2: Simply cannot work under Windows older than XP due to restrictions requiring the second digit of a mac address to be 2, 6, A or E...

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Is it possible that the Magmar and Electabuzz mystery gifts would only be available for EU 3DSes/X&Y games?

Edit: I figured that macshift actually wasn't consistently changing my mac address. I'll try again once I make sure it changed it right.

Edit 2: Simply cannot work under Windows older than XP due to restrictions requiring the second digit of a mac address to be 2, 6, A or E...

Wait that means your mac cannot be shifted properly?

D

Deleted-236924

It's not possible to change to the Mac address required for the Pokémon/AC events if you have vista or higher.
I've been told it would be possible if you downgraded your WiFi card drivers or used a WiFi USB dongle, though; I plan on getting the latter shortly in order to test this out.

Of you use Linux or OS-X you probably won't have this problem.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
It's not possible to change to the Mac address required for the Pokémon/AC events if you have vista or higher.
I've been told it would be possible if you downgraded your WiFi card drivers or used a WiFi USB dongle, though; I plan on getting the latter shortly in order to test this out.

Of you use Linux or OS-X you probably won't have this problem.

I've got a WiFi USB Dongle called WifiLink, which my computer picks up as an Atheros Wifi Adapter.

Problem is, none of the utility clients I've downloaded wants to acknowledge it's existence, which is annoying to me.

I also couldn't find the program that used to worked with it. (the CD went missing).. oh wells :/

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
What do you mean utility clients?

ZDWLAN.exe is the client I used to use for my WiFilink dongle.

(which looks like this: http://huntersbook.wikispaces.com/file/view/wifi-link.jpg/52201529/wifi-link.jpg)

I managed to use the drivers from the always-shutting-down client
(which looks like this: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/wiki/lib/exe/fetch.php?w=&h=&cache=cache&media=gx21kdhr.jpg)

But my computer doesn't want to broadcast.
I can't get Virtual Router to run off the dongle too.

I've been unable to switch my "hostednetwork support: yes" on my dongle.

667px-Create-a-WiFi-Hotspot-Using-the-Command-Prompt-Step-4.jpg

I took this image off another site.
The second arrow needs to be "Yes", however mine shows "No".

I used to use the dongle for my DS to connect to WiFi, when I did not have a wireless router

What's the setup you had in mind, using a Wifi USB dongle?

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I wasn't aware that there were counterfeit 3DS consoles available. Mind linking me to a counterfeit console, for science?

Maybe he meant "not emunand"?

Using connectify to transmit my connection through the wifi usb dongle.

Mine says "AP-not supported".

https://community.connectify.me/connectify/topics/why_does_hotspot_say_ap_not_supported

Based on link, effectively same issue as previously.

I'm annoyed.

EDIT:
Finally got my setup to work somehow (on another com, on Windows 7)

Pingouin7, this is the desired end result right?

YREbEvU.png

I didn't get any Mystery gifts though.

I cycled through these 4, and was "Receive Gift>Get Via Internet"

001daa83d098
001daa83ccfc
4E53504F4F46
4E53504F4F37

robinknaapen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
possible to emulate nintendo's update servers in somthing like this??? maybe somthing to actualy give the 3ds an "Exploitable firmware"

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
possible to emulate nintendo's update servers in somthing like this??? maybe somthing to actualy give the 3ds an "Exploitable firmware"

Nope.

This is very simply to communicate for streetpass and stuff.

We can't authenticate or whatever not on our end.

The subject matter you questioned at hand should not be in this thread.

edit:

Anyway can get the MACs for the Japanese Pokemon Centers? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone