Homebrew 3ds Emulators as CIA (full emulator, not individual games)

Wizrad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone,
Trying to figure this out but I'm not finding any other posts about this.
I want to organize my 3ds to have each block/channel as an emulator. Similar to wbfs files for wii. Does anyone know how to do this? I see things like retroarch and twilight++ but these are all included. I want to have the specific emulators each as a block on my home menu.
Would appreciate any help and/or direction on how to proceed.
Thanks

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
It is relatively easy to do , Google an emulator adding .cia at the end of the emulator here an example: Emulatorsnames.cia

Also you could use the search option in gbatemp there is plenty of thread here with info on where to get them , also don't forget to follow instruction as to where to put roms some emulators are sensitive to that.

Edit: Don't forget to search for your game on your own as it is against the rulez to ask for games and to finish you could also use forwarder to have individual games as a icon.

Last edited by DodgyJudge,

Wizrad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is relatively easy to do , Google an emulator adding .cia at the end of the emulator here an example: Emulatorsnames.cia

Also you could use the search option in gbatemp there is plenty of thread here with info on where to get them , also don't forget to follow instruction as to where to put roms some emulators are sensitive to that.

Edit: Don't forget to search for your game on your own as it is against the rulez to ask for games and to finish you could also use forwarder to have individual games as a icon.

I did try googling emulator names with cia but I wasn't having too much luck finding instructions for how to place base files. I will have a closer look in GBA temp and let you know then.
Thanks for the reply!

DodgyJudge

A man of weird taste it seems!
Trophies
XP
Country
Trinidad and Tobago
I did try googling emulator names with cia but I wasn't having too much luck finding instructions for how to place base files. I will have a closer look in GBA temp and let you know then.
Thanks for the reply!
Can you tell me what emulators you want?
I could help you more quickly.

Zense

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You should note that retroarch comes with the .cias for all of its emulators. It's in the retroarch folder you download. This loads you straight into that emulator, or cores as they call them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1