ROM Hack (3DS) Elf-2-Cia Builder

Mido_345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my first post here so I hope this is good.

About

Elf-2-Cia Builder does exactly what it says. It takes a 3DS .elf Homebrew file and Builds it into a .cia file for use with Cia Installers on the Nintendo 3DS.

How To Use

Drag your .elf file into the "stuffs" folder and rename it to Game.elf. Next Go into the "files" folder and feel free to edit all the banner files inside. To edit the Title and Creator that will show up on the home menu, right click build-Elf-2-Cia.bat and click edit. Go to the spot where it says "@bannertool makesmdh -s "Homebrew" -l "Homebrew" -p "Smea" -i ../files/icon.png -o ../tmp/icon.bin". Edit BOTH spots where it says "Homebrew" and type in the Name of your Homebrew. Type where it says "Smea" your User Name. After your done editing go back and run build-Elf-2-Cia.bat.It should should just take a few minutes/seconds to build. When it is done, you can install it onto your 3ds.

Credits

Programming - Mido_345 (Me),Rinnegatamante
(For creating the original software that this is based off.)

Software Used

This software is an edited version of another piece of software which converts MP4 videos to Cia.

This software also comes makerom and 3dstool, so you do NOT need to download those pieces of software.

Download (For Windows Only): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw...=sharing&resourcekey=0-ygAJC-ay3hfaYvAsXuwPbw

Edit: Wow. It only took me almost 6 years to relize that the link was broken as I don't associate with this account anymore ,but here you guys go if anyone wants it the google drive link now actually works.

Last edited by Mido_345,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality