Video or it didn't happen.
tongue.gif

But seriously you should post the vid.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the video desc: "I stopped by my local gamestop to changed my pre-order color for my 3DS on reserve and to pre-order Street Fighter 3D and it just so happens they had some units in the stores already." I may try to do the same, but I'm pretty sure my GameStop has more respect than to sell it early. I had the chance to listen while the managers were talking amongst themselves, planning out upcoming stuff. They were really serious about the store's reputation.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
A lot of stores don't really care about official dates. Their line of thinking is generally "Well we've got these units and we can sell them for money, so let's sell them for money!"
Stores generally never do this for hardware...at least not big release hardware. I still have not seen anyone get the 3DS early in the US from retail and it will likely not happen.

Kurossaki652

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seraph said:
Rydian said:
A lot of stores don't really care about official dates. Their line of thinking is generally "Well we've got these units and we can sell them for money, so let's sell them for money!"
Stores generally never do this for hardware...at least not big release hardware. I still have not seen anyone get the 3DS early in the US from retail and it will likely not happen.
SOME, stores have them in stock... not all... I still have to call my nearby gamestop

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
I think that's really cool! That'd be awesome to get it a few days early...since some stores do this, do you think Amazon could ship a little early?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Presto99 said:
Rydian said:
I think that's really cool! That'd be awesome to get it a few days early...since some stores do this, do you think Amazon could ship a little early?

Highly doubt it, here in the States.

Kurossaki652

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Presto99 said:
Rydian said:

Highly doubt it, here in the States.
Schlupi, did u get urs??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared