3ds download play via internet/wifi?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by totalnoob617, Dec 28, 2011.

Dec 28, 2011
  1. totalnoob617
    OP

Banned totalnoob617 Banned

United States
    i had an idea and wonder if anyone knows a way or if it would be possible to to set up a wifi link with a router ,and/or a wifi card in a pc , and a program where it could say ,take the ds download play wifi signals from you 3ds and send them over the net, to another 3ds ,so you could say play a game like mariokart with 1 game card on 2 3ds systems as if you would if the 2 3ds systems were in the same room , only instead have them connect together and not be in the room but across an internet connection , each person having a 3ds, and a wifi router ,and a pc ,and a wifi card in their pc ,and only 1 person having a game card
    is there a program that can send and receive the wifi signals from the 3ds and relay them to a wifi card and or wifi router and send them across the net to another similar setup?

2. Anfroid

Member Anfroid GBAtemp Regular

United States
    so pretty much like playing a game on wifi but only having one game...sounds interesting but i havent seen anything like that. i wish though.

3. Tsukurimashou

Member Tsukurimashou GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    It's like hamachi on PC when you make your PC think you are playing in LAN but you are playing online, don't know if possible but it would be awesome.

4. Ace Overclocked

Member Ace Overclocked My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.

Italy
    it's kinda like x-link kai but with download play