Homebrew 3DS dont recoginize all the SD cards i try to put in it

rafalince

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Only did Hardmod and Dump, sysnand on, 3ds on, but dont recognize SD card. I cant use SD card anymore.

Last edited by rafalince,
D

Deleted User

Are they above 32GB? Are they formatted as FAT32? Do they all have 32KB cluster sizes? What error message does it say?
Fucking elaborate, dude.

rafalince

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Are they above 32GB? Are they formatted as FAT32? Do they all have 32KB cluster sizes? What error message does it say?
Fucking elaborate, dude.

I formatted with SDFORMATTER on anothers 3DS work. But in this dosent work. In portuguese it says "Não foi possível acessar o cartão SD" In english i think is that "not possible access SD Card" , i only did HARDMOD and Dump of nand.

FTRBND

Waifu
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis
I formatted with SDFORMATTER on anothers 3DS work. But in this dosent work. In portuguese it says "Não foi possível acessar o cartão SD" In english i think is that "not possible access SD Card" , i only did HARDMOD and Dump of nand.
Where does it show that. When you get into the home menu? You may have to reformat the sd card with emunand9

rafalince

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where does it show that. When you get into the home menu? You may have to reformat the sd card with emunand9

My 3DS XL is on 10.7, i didint installed any Emunand, i did the hardmod to do backup dump, i did the bakcupDUMP, but when i tried to do OOTHAX to do Downgrad, it started normally on menu home (sysnand) but when i put my SD Card on it, it says, "That not possible access some aplications from SD"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: