Un1dead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
(I apologize for my english)

Hello,

I wanted to update my Lumia to the last hourly, i accidently do the wrong shortcut (a+x) when i launched the update and i guess that he replaced some files.

Now when i try to boot my 3ds, the blue LED turn on then off and nothing happen.

Can someone help me please ?

Last edited by Un1dead,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
(I apologize for my english)

Hello,

I wanted to update my Lumia to the last hourly, i accidently do the wrong shortcut when i launched the update and i guess that he replaced some files.

Now when i try to boot my 3ds, the blue LED turn on then off and nothing happen.

Can someone help me please ?
The latest hourlies are broken. Switch back to 7.1.

ChaosWeeb

Pleb Modding King
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
its because boot9strap was updated to 1.1, and the latest hourlies are for version 1.1. Follow my tutorial in the tutorial section on how to update and fix the problem.

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

PatrickJr

Trophies
Website
grimtech.co.uk
XP
Country
Ho okey, so how can i switch back to 7.1 if my 3ds dont boot ? I need to change some files ?

How can i switch to old version if my 3ds dont boot ? I need to replace some files ?
Your old boot file should be backed up. Just remove the new one and replace the one with .bak

Reactions: AkikoKumagara

Un1dead

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Your old boot file should be backed up. Just remove the new one and replace the one with .bak

Omg men, i own you a beer ! Thanks a lot bro
I already tryed that but i missed that there was a second file with .bak and now it's work thankssssssssss <3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i'll profit of this thread for ask :

I always got the notification of a new official update of the nintendo and that ask me for do it now or later, how can i do for never see that later ? Thanks

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ho okey, so how can i switch back to 7.1 if my 3ds dont boot ? I need to change some files ?

How can i switch to old version if my 3ds dont boot ? I need to replace some files ?
The same way you installed Luma originally, by replacing boot.firm.
Omg men, i own you a beer ! Thanks a lot bro
I already tryed that but i missed that there was a second file with .bak and now it's work thankssssssssss <3

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i'll profit of this thread for ask :

I always got the notification of a new official update of the nintendo and that ask me for do it now or later, how can i do for never see that later ? Thanks
You're safe to update, Luma/B9S supports 11.4 just fine.

osbodav

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this happened to me but me thinking that my nand was corrupted i took it apart to try to hard mod it but then i broke a ribbon and the pins in the wifi card got bent and broke off if i knew all i had to do was change a file it would have saved me $230. this 3ds was the original one but at least now i had a reason to upgrade to the newest version :P but lots hundreds of hours of game play. my old 3ds is missing the ribbons for L+R, the wifi card but i wouldn't have mind not getting online with that 3ds anymore since i have a new one and the pins on the board it self is broke too. well at least i know what to do when it happens to my new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup