Hardware 3ds doesn't turn on after hardmod and some repair

Geration

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Today i replaced the game slot and made the hardmod to my old 3ds. When i tried to switch on again the console (with the dump nand cable plugged in + the sd adapter) after the hardmod and with the new card slot it went to the classic blue screen, so i turned it off thinking everything went fine. Then i tried to switch it on again, this time without the cable because i wanted to test the new game slot, but after few seconds the 3ds died. Now when i press the power button the blue led turns on for 1-2 seconds and then the console turns back off, sometimes it doesn't even appear the blue light of the led, it just doesn't turn on. I already tried to re-insert all the ribbon cables but nothing changed.

Any ideas of what this could be? I can provide photos of the motherboard.

I'm not an expert, but i would really like to fix this console, thanks in advance!

Geration

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is a big blob of solder on ground pad of the game slot. Is there any other place where i could rewire the ground? The sd reader case is gnd?

Geration

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Does anyone know where i can rewire these two pins?

wl7V7vbh.jpg

Geration

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
the death of the console after few seconds could it be because of that?

i tried to clean it but i just can't

konsolenumbau.expert

Trophies
Website
konsolenumbau.expert
XP
Country
Germany
Well hard to say from here. But there are definitly bridges... And one pad from the reader is totally gone?!what have you used to "refill" the gone ground pads? Some kind of silver fluid? For sure you need to get rid of the extended solder first of all but to be honest.. I wouldnt mess with that board anymore.. Sorry dude.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N9005 mit Tapatalk

Geration

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
The gone pad of the reader is not a problem, i found out here how to rewire that pin to a pad in the bottom part of the mother board.
The main problem is that solder blob that i can't take away

I really tried everything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: