OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
flaflo.xyz
XP
Country
Germany
Has someone successfully set up a project using devkit for 3ds without any big trouble?
If yes, could somone create a template or explain how he done it.

Thank you very much :blush:

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has someone successfully set up a project using devkit for 3ds without any big trouble?
If yes, could somone create a template or explain how he done it.

Thank you very much :blush:
I don't see why it wouldn't work. Just install the devkit. If I can make 3ds home-brew in Xcode, I don't see why netbeans wouldn't work. Just set up the devkit, make the home-brew by editing the code in netbeans, then use the make command while in that folder from the command line.

Flaflo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
flaflo.xyz
XP
Country
Germany
I don't see why it wouldn't work. Just install the devkit. If I can make 3ds home-brew in Xcode, I don't see why netbeans wouldn't work. Just set up the devkit, make the home-brew by editing the code in netbeans, then use the make command while in that folder from the command line.
The thing is i tried to set up a normal C++ project. it was a pain to configurate the toolchain

Flaflo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
flaflo.xyz
XP
Country
Germany
Just use one of these templates.
No thats not i am talking about. I already got DevKit running on codeblocks, but now i wanna run it on Netbeans. But Netbeans is pain when not developing with Java. I asked for a Netbeans-Project-Template where the toolchain is already configured and make is up and running.

But still thanks for helping :)

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No thats not i am talking about. I already got DevKit running on codeblocks, but now i wanna run it on Netbeans. But Netbeans is pain when not developing with Java. I asked for a Netbeans-Project-Template where the toolchain is already configured and make is up and running.

But still thanks for helping :)
I use netbeans for some C++ projects, but 3ds home-brew won't compile on it as it's not a 3ds. You need to build it and run it on your 3ds.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s