Gaming 3ds dead?

Tijgerga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hello,
I wanted to download like cfw on my 3ds, but i'm a noob and used a tutoriol on guide.3ds or something like that. I followed the steps and it turned out fine until I didn't get a step (I was in the Luma3DS configuration menu) and turned of my ds. So I turned it back on and acces homebrew again and got an error. So I thought I was smart and removed everything from these steps of my sd-card (Like safehax and the folders that you needed to place in the root of your sd). I placed the sd back in my 3ds but it won't go on anymore. The light next to my charging light flicks on for like 2 seconds and then goes back off. (Nothing is happening on the screen). Can I do anything to fix it?

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I wanted to download like cfw on my 3ds, but i'm a noob and used a tutoriol on guide.3ds or something like that. I followed the steps and it turned out fine until I didn't get a step (I was in the Luma3DS configuration menu) and turned of my ds. So I turned it back on and acces homebrew again and got an error. So I thought I was smart and removed everything from these steps of my sd-card (Like safehax and the folders that you needed to place in the root of your sd). I placed the sd back in my 3ds but it won't go on anymore. The light next to my charging light flicks on for like 2 seconds and then goes back off. (Nothing is happening on the screen). Can I do anything to fix it?
place the firm file on the root of the sd card.

Reactions: Tijgerga

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well not being able to boot up w/out the so in happened to me till I re read the tutorial again and noticed I forgot a step or 2, after I did that I was able to boot without the so card, just go over the tutorial again

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't boot without sd card = boot.firm not being in ctrNAND. yeah, reread the tutorial, 'cause u missed that step.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I didn't know they made an MSU cart for the Genesis.... I knew about the SNES one and the...