Hardware 3DS Color Question?

lithium210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kurossaki652 said:
So, I picked the Cosmo Black color,but I am thinking of getting the Aqua Blue, Can I change the color when I get there??

Was wondering the same thing but I think it matters on the store. Depends how many preorders they have or consoles they get on sunday. I also got Cosmo Black but have a hard time choosing between both. I might just end up getting a protective casing which will change the colors anyways..

Kurossaki652

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lithium210 said:
Kurossaki652 said:
So, I picked the Cosmo Black color,but I am thinking of getting the Aqua Blue, Can I change the color when I get there??

Was wondering the same thing but I think it matters on the store. Depends how many preorders they have or consoles they get on sunday. I also got Cosmo Black but have a hard time choosing between both. I might just end up getting a protective casing which will change the colors anyways..
I'll Probably do that.. Thanks for the idea :3

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SEE IT IN PERSON. Do NOT get Aqua Blue without having seen it for yourself. I found it to be horribly green. Others find it as blue as this forum's theme (those people need better monitors).

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't say blue as the forum theme... but it is a really nice Aqua Blue as advertised. (Remember, aqua is greenish blue. The 3DS looks like it has a little bit more blue than green, but there is enough to make it aqua.)

I personally like green (green/brown are my fave colors) so the Aqua Blue works out perfect for me!
biggrin.gif

Skawtz0rz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got the cosmos black one but I was asked in store which I'd rather have so I doubt it would be a problem if you changed your mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr