Hacking 3ds cloud gaming?

giavol

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I got this idea when i tried 3dshomebrewchannel.com and played the helicopter game.
So do you guys think that it is possible ?

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Well you make sense.

Actualy, I can tell what you're getting at...sort of. Sure, Nintendo could make some cloud-gaming system, but why, when you can have all your games on your SD card? Or you mean homebrew games, through the web? Cause the browser isn't that great...and games through it don't really work too well. Neither do emulators.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Ehh...ehh. You'd have to have access to WiFi 100% of the time, you'd have to have at least 3mbps+ connection, servers can be knocked out, service could cost money, etc etc.

However if Nintendo allowed OnLive to be on the 3DS I'd probably never put my 3DS down. But the chances of this happening are practically none so...

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
It would not be a good thing. Firstly, it would take away the element of portability, since you have to be around adecent Internet connection. In the UK, we have "Free Public WiFi" hotspots around (though I haven't successfully connected, not even once) but the service will be sluggish as it'd hard to get a hold of bandwidth, let alone a connection.

Also, IMO the hardware isn't that great. I've had a DS Lite, DSi and a 3DS and they all had this strange 1 bar signal even if it's in the same room as the router and next to a laptop that gets a full bar of Wi-Fi.

Aside all that, I'd LOVE for OnLive to be ported to the 3DS. Though games like Assassin's Creed would have small text, I won't mind. I'm in it for the Arena, because that feature is bad-ass!

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It would not be a good thing. Firstly, it would take away the element of portability, since you have to be around adecent Internet connection. In the UK, we have "Free Public WiFi" hotspots around (though I haven't successfully connected, not even once) but the service will be sluggish as it'd hard to get a hold of bandwidth, let alone a connection.

Also, IMO the hardware isn't that great. I've had a DS Lite, DSi and a 3DS and they all had this strange 1 bar signal even if it's in the same room as the router and next to a laptop that gets a full bar of Wi-Fi.

Aside all that, I'd LOVE for OnLive to be ported to the 3DS. Though games like Assassin's Creed would have small text, I won't mind. I'm in it for the Arena, because that feature is bad-ass!
The 3DS has a WiFi speed of 2.4ghz/802.1, better than the PSP and possibly on par with the 360. Must be your router if this happens to you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/