Hacking 3ds clock

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Probably the wrong section to put it but didnt know where it would fit best.my 3ds for some reason keeps changing time :S i correct the time and after some days it is changed back into some random hour.anyone know what is wrong?

Sascha

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
In the DS-series the clock was powered from the internal battery and i suppose it's the same on the 3DS.
So maybe your battery is totally empty on these days?

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
totally empty,no just turned red.but yes i've been playing a lot these days.but when it turns red i charge it.could my dstwo flashcard be a problem?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
totally empty,no just turned red.but yes i've been playing a lot these days.but when it turns red i charge it.could my dstwo flashcard be a problem?
When you leave the DStwo in the slot, the battery drains a lot faster even when not playing it or in sleep mode. That might what is draining the battery completely dry.

UmbertoStarKille

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
When you leave the DStwo in the slot, the battery drains a lot faster even when not playing it or in sleep mode. That might what is draining the battery completely dry.
sorry, is the same for regular games?

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
sorry, is the same for regular games?
No sir, just the dstwo. Presumably because of its 400Mhz cpu.

Reactions: 1 person

dr.dre

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well yes the time zone is set correctly.i dont think i have the same problem with regular games so i guess my dstwo is the problem.so i just have to remove my dstwo when not playing?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."