Homebrew 3DS CIA

CruciFictionxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello everyone im new! i just got a 3ds and i found out you can install freestore. i took out the old sd card that was in it and i formatted it. i didnt know before installing the freestore i needed to put all the files in the CIAs folder can anyone help me so i can install freestore on my 3ds please

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
hello everyone im new! i just got a 3ds and i found out you can install freestore. i took out the old sd card that was in it and i formatted it. i didnt know before installing the freestore i needed to put all the files in the CIAs folder can anyone help me so i can install freestore on my 3ds please
Do you have FBI? You can scan the qr code with it from the thread.

CruciFictionxx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought this 3ds from a friend so i took the sd card out and formatted it..im on 11.4 firmware i just want to put fbi and freeshop on there and i read online when i formatted the sd i basically screwed up

Byokugen

Unit_01
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
no custom at all i just updated to 11.4...and according to the link u gave i have to own one of these games to hack it
Well yeah you must buy one game that is on the list and you need a moded 3ds for that, but why did you update it... if you planed to mod it, do a bit of research before updating
But don't be sad, maybe there will be an exploit for 11.4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.