OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi,

So I have a UK 3DS. To put it in charge, I need an adapter. The thing is, I can't find my charger anymore, so my question is, is it safe to charge it with my Europe DSI XL charger ? ( i don't need an adapter for that one ), or will it frie my system ? Maybe it's not the same voltage....

Can somebody clear this one out ?

Thx in advance.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
pacha69 said:
Hi,

So I have a UK 3DS. To put it in charge, I need an adapter. The thing is, I can't find my charger anymore, so my question is, is it safe to charge it with my Europe DSI XL charger ? ( i don't need an adapter for that one ), or will it frie my system ? Maybe it's not the same voltage....

Can somebody clear this one out ?

Thx in advance.

The DS/DSi/3DS all use 5V DC to charge. I would suggest getting a USB charging cable for it so you can just use your computer or whatever.

pacha69

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Ok, so if I understand it right, there is always only 5V that's comes out of every charger. So I might as well use my DSI XL adapters, without danger of destroying my 3ds.

The uk adapter is probably only to make it fit in our electric socket thingies.... and they do not change the voltage.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Wonder if there are Super FX repro carts too, no?