Hacking 3DS Cart Icon No Longer Shows After Transitioning Back from DS MODE

XDel

Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on a Gateway, using old 4.x firmware on a 3DS XL. I was running the 3DS side with 9x Firmware with the virtual NAND.

I had loaded the Blue cart to play NDS games. After I was done, I ran the software to reconfigure my 3DS for 3DS mode, but upon booting with the Red card loading the virtual NAND via the options menu, I still do not see an Icon showing for the Red cart, nor does pressing "select" do anything. I can still run the downloaded content from the 3DS default menu though.

Bonovox40

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after you were done w the DS games, did you reinstall the 3ds exploit using the grey Gateway card BEFORE you loaded up the red card again?
If that exploit isn't reloaded after each time you play DS games, you won't see the red gateway card in emunand.

XDel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So after you were done w the DS games, did you reinstall the 3ds exploit using the grey Gateway card BEFORE you loaded up the red card again?
If that exploit isn't reloaded after each time you play DS games, you won't see the red gateway card in emunand.
Yes, that is exactly what I did.

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on a Gateway, using old 4.x firmware on a 3DS XL. I was running the 3DS side with 9x Firmware with the virtual NAND.

I had loaded the Blue cart to play NDS games. After I was done, I ran the software to reconfigure my 3DS for 3DS mode, but upon booting with the Red card loading the virtual NAND via the options menu, I still do not see an Icon showing for the Red cart, nor does pressing "select" do anything. I can still run the downloaded content from the 3DS default menu though.

I doubt there is but make sure there's no suspended software, it disables red card until you close the software.

XDel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not that, because after setting things back up for 3DS mode with the Blue Cart, I have to power off the system, put in the Red Cart, and turn it back on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)