Homebrew 3ds Camera Stoped to Work

shihouin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I did the software downgrad with DSiWare , but when i finished the downgrade the camera stopped to word, when i try open the camera apperar " PRess power button and contact nintendo support" i used Cubic ninja to install menuhax and make the ARM9loaderhax, all works greatly but the came continues to apperat "press power button and contact nintendo support"

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
I did the software downgrad with DSiWare , but when i finished the downgrade the camera stopped to word, when i try open the camera apperar " PRess power button and contact nintendo support" i used Cubic ninja to install menuhax and make the ARM9loaderhax, all works greatly but the came continues to apperat "press power button and contact nintendo support"
use 3DNUS to download the Camera app CIA and install it on your 3DS

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Usually when that happens is a Hardware problem with the cameras, If you downgrade the NATIVE_FIRM to the one of 10.4 you can try to downgrade with a Homebrew Launcher entry point to any 10.x Firmware and try if that works. If that didn"t work it will be a Hardware problem with the cameras.

shihouin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello, i tryied downgrade to 9.0, 9.2 , 10.3, 10.4, 10.7, but nothing happen the camera dosent work my console is a New 3ds XL Usa with arm9loadehax + luma, i used sysupdater to do the downgrade, more ideas ?

Fabax01

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I had the same error in 2013 (old white 3ds) with the camera, also i couldn't run DS games.
Turned out HW to be the culprit.
If you still have the warrancy you can send it to repair. Or try opening it and posting some pics.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
As said it should be Hardware problem then, you may get it contactc with Nintendo to send it to repair. You also should reinstall a backup without Arm9LoaderHax that isn"t modified of course or they maybe don"t repair it and also Nintendo most likely update the console to last Firmware.
You can also try sending it to a particular or repair it yourself if you want so.

VictorMoreno015

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I know is that this is actually a NAND problem because my current New 3DS had this exact problem when I had the NAND on my old OoT 3DS before I system transferred it. The old 3DS' camera works after I did the system transfer but my current New 3DS did not.
This is not a hardware problem.

shihouin

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
All I know is that this is actually a NAND problem because my current New 3DS had this exact problem when I had the NAND on my old OoT 3DS before I system transferred it. The old 3DS' camera works after I did the system transfer but my current New 3DS did not.
This is not a hardware problem.

and you solved it ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"