Hacking 3DS Brick?

• Thread starter PaiiNSteven
  • Start date
  • Views 992
  • Replies 6
P

PaiiNSteven

OP
Pretty sure i've made a thread in the past with that exact title.
So one day I decided to turn on my 3DS, however it didnt boot. I tried opening the luma menu and it booted into that. I tried booting into the 3DS home menu from the Luma menu, but the screen just went black and stayed black (and i dont mean the color black, i mean like turned off black.)

I also managed to boot into Decrypt9 and GodMode9. Luckily I know that A9LH isnt itself broken. I havent been messing with my nand for the past few months and just wanted to play a GBA game. ;-; Help/Solution? I dont have a (recent) nand backup.

EDIT: My a9lh build is the first version (un-updated). Also thought about installing ShadowNAND on top of my a9lh build... would that even do anything?

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Pretty sure i've made a thread in the past with that exact title.
So one day I decided to turn on my 3DS, however it didnt boot. I tried opening the luma menu and it booted into that. I tried booting into the 3DS home menu from the Luma menu, but the screen just went black and stayed black (and i dont mean the color black, i mean like turned off black.)

I also managed to boot into Decrypt9 and GodMode9. Luckily I know that A9LH isnt itself broken. I havent been messing with my nand for the past few months and just wanted to play a GBA game. ;-; Help/Solution? I dont have a (recent) nand backup.

EDIT: My a9lh build is the first version (un-updated). Also thought about installing ShadowNAND on top of my a9lh build... would that even do anything?
Try restoring your old NAND backup with the keep A9LH option. Make a backup of the current state before!

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if he makes a backup of his current one and then gets a functioning nand backup couldnt he bring the new bricked nand bootable or nah?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: "Impossible he memorized every book on the planet..." +2