Hardware 3ds botting thread

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
idk where to post this so il just post it here but has any one made any bots using the input redirection for games such as pokemon the only thing i can bot since im not a programmer is wonder trades using a macro and making it go back and forth on the bike to hatch eggs instead of having to use the infinte loop but i stil have to press yes on the eggs manuly cause its not really a bot the other things i want botted require knowing if the pokemons shiny ive checked the code of some ones machine legendary sr and the code is not that long all it does really is just do a loop and if its shiny it stops and lets you catch the mon so the hard part is making it know if the pokemons shiny or not it could be done though memory scaning though. idk why no ones used inputredirection to make bots since you don't have to buy all these parts like servo motors etc.

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
What program did you use to record/play those macros?
i used pulovers marco creator i just record myself wonder trading using input redirection then playing it back its not good though since it uses the mouse and you can't do any thing else on your computer while it does it a botting program would be much better and theirs no way to detect shinys with it

Reactions: PF2M

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm tired, so dl;dr, an input bot like TASBot?
well some thing like this but using input redirection and memory scanning instead of servo motors and lignt senors if you look on his channel he has a bunch of bots https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzXJBiQ81WSeNGn89OUyY1Q the device he sells called the game pro is expensive and doing it via input redirection would be better since it makes no noise like the motors do it its easier to access buttons

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Instead of begging for someone to make your lazy dreams come true, why not just use PkHex like everyone else and be done with it

Gotta agree. No matter how ya look at it, you're cheating. Might as well go with the far easier and quicker method of cheating.

Dennis G

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
just an idea, since you say it's annoying that it uses your mouse so you can't do anything else, run a simple win xp / win 7 virtual machine, run it there, you can minimize the vm and it should still work =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: b