Hardware 3DS Battery Alternative Dealextreme

boombox

Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't touch a spare 3DS Battery with a barge pole!..not yet, I'd wait to see if Nintendo come out with anything..although i doubt they will (unless they get heaps of complaints - probably when OoT comes out and people want to play it for longer than 5 hours on the run).

For THAT price...you're going to be disappointed. I've tried buying a new battery that lasts longer for my DSL..and that was pathetic.

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know really.. There are no reviews at all, but of course it can't be better than the 3DS one. I think it's a good choice for a spare battery :/

mdlmemorybank

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah i bought a battery for my psp slim >> the battery stopped working after a few days, but it did power the system as long as i was hoping it would
biggrin.gif
just sucks it died
frown.gif

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The actual capacity of this is 1000 mAh and it costs 2 Euros... I'm gonna get one... Of course I don't expect it to live way long but it will be a safe backup. Actually dealextreme has 50% cheap crap and 50% awesome cheap stuff... You just have to get what most people get and items that have reviews. Thanks!

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well even the "true capacity" stated by DX can be wrong.

But I hope you will write a review about it on GBATemp/DX Forum. (As DX doesn't approve much reviews the official way.)

Gullwing

homo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Adr990 said:
Well even the "true capacity" stated by DX can be wrong.

But I hope you will write a review about it on GBATemp/DX Forum. (As DX doesn't approve much reviews the official way.)
I posted like 5-6 reviews and 8-9 pics and they are not on the site yet... I don't know... I'm thinking of the long term effects a cheap battery can have... I don't want my 3DS gona nay time soon

Sebastian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eon-Rider said:
I bought a replacement battery from DealExtreme for my DS Lite. The battery life is only 3 hours. I can't imagine how long a battery for the 3DS would last.
sorry to here that.
angry.gif

But i bought the one from another site,
it's 3.7V 2000mAh replacement battery last week, it last over four hours for my DS ...
Loool...works well!
but it cost $4.04, a little expensive..
sleep.gif
unsure.gif

amy822

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I bought a 1300mAh one from PickEgg at 5.64 bucks and it works great. Not durable as I thought but acceptable.
So I say, it's worth a shot for the 1800mAh one.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: