ROM Hack 3DS accidently loaded sysnand original

mfs780

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question. I have the arm9loaderhax and luma on my old 3ds currently at 11.2. I followed the guide by plailect and am on the stop of restoring my old 3ds after doing a transfer from it. I loaded up hourglass but accidentally loaded the original sysnand instead of the one with the hack. I can no longer get into hourglass by holding the start button on boot. However I can still get into HomeBrew by holding the down key on boot. Anyway I can load up hourglass again or decrypt9 and load up the correct nand? Thanks.

mfs780

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Checked my system version for the old3ds and it is at 9.2.0-20U
I can already launch homebrew by pressing down so I think I am going to try and follow the guide for 9.2 old ds

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick Question. I have the arm9loaderhax and luma on my old 3ds currently at 11.2. I followed the guide by plailect and am on the stop of restoring my old 3ds after doing a transfer from it. I loaded up hourglass but accidentally loaded the original sysnand instead of the one with the hack. I can no longer get into hourglass by holding the start button on boot. However I can still get into HomeBrew by holding the down key on boot. Anyway I can load up hourglass again or decrypt9 and load up the correct nand? Thanks.

How the heck was this possible??? Hourglass9 does not wipe A9LH!!!! You must have used Decrypt9.

At this point you will have to wait a week and start with the dsiwarehax from the start.

mfs780

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeaaa... I must have loaded a previous sd card backup which had decrypt 9 folder. It is ok all is not lost I have 9.2.0-22U and am following the steps to hack it again. Thanks for all your help.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeaaa... I must have loaded a previous sd card backup which had decrypt 9 folder. It is ok all is not lost I have 9.2.0-22U and am following the steps to hack it again. Thanks for all your help.

Gr8, that's lucky! Post if you have any other questions.

mfs780

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome got the old 3ds hacked again. It has A9LH on 11.2. So now a quick question I am on the Section IX Exploit Verification step with my new 3ds and need to launch home brew. The new 3ds is on 11.2. I have OT3D and would like to use OT3dHax, but I do not have powersaves. Any guidance? Thanks.

el_gonz87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome got the old 3ds hacked again. It has A9LH on 11.2. So now a quick question I am on the Section IX Exploit Verification step with my new 3ds and need to launch home brew. The new 3ds is on 11.2. I have OT3D and would like to use OT3dHax, but I do not have powersaves. Any guidance? Thanks.

Did you inject the homebrew launcher cia from yellows 8 into the hacked console? If so on the hacked console you can use this to enter homebrew and install the exploit via a sploit installer.

mfs780

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep SteelHax did the trick. I dont know why but was confused on the instructions. Again Thanks. I think I got it from here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: