3DS a “babysitting tool,” ?

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by Yu-Gi-Oh 100, Apr 9, 2011.

Apr 9, 2011
  1. Yu-Gi-Oh 100
    OP

Member Yu-Gi-Oh 100 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    "Jack Tretton calls the 3DS a “babysitting tool,” makes himself look like a moron"

he is a moron and defently not a gamer to say something like that. These guys aren't interested in games in general, and all they are there for is to get paid. Nintendo on the other hand is different for example: Reggie is interesting he is the only one that i will actually sit and listen to him talk, because i can tell he is into what he does making it easier for people to connect to him.

2. Nebz

Member Nebz The N00b

United States
  3. Paarish

Member Paarish Connor's Nublet

United Kingdom
  4. Joe88

Member Joe88 [λ]

United States
  5. godreborn

Member godreborn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I am surprised that Sony's board of directors hasn't fired many of their CEOs including ack Tretton. they represent the public image of the company, and when they say something stupid or ridiculous, it reflects poorly on that company. this trend has been going on for several years...yet they still haven't been fired.

it's pretty sad that Sony has become the laughing stock of the electronics industry due in part to their lack of direction and inability to develop new ideas. both the ps3 and ngp seem to be padded with completely unrelated features which tends to confirm the belief that Sony has no idea what their customers even want.