Homebrew 3ds 9.2 sysnand fbi luma3ds kernel backdoor not intalled

JordenNixNix

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The title self-explanatory. there isn't a kernel backdoor presented.
Before launching fbi via hblauncher, launch safehax/fasthax. When it is completed succesfully, run fbi.
You need to launch safehax/fasthax again every power cycle if you want to use fbi trough hbLauncher.
But once you have installed the .cia version, you dont need the hb version any more.

For future post and problems, please don't be lazy.
If you haven't post a second post with a description of your problem, I didn't know where you talking about.
Your country flag suggest you are a native English speaker, so you don't have to do any effort to translate like other members do.
Just clarify your problem.

Last edited by JordenNixNix,

Dagnamit46

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i have this problem too. I’m using hombrew launcher and it gives me this issue but i still dont understand how to fix it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, I’m still confused. Iv looked everywhere and i still have this issue. I’m launching from homebrew launcher and i cant figure it out

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Hi, i have this problem too. I’m using hombrew launcher and it gives me this issue but i still dont understand how to fix it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hi, I’m still confused. Iv looked everywhere and i still have this issue. I’m launching from homebrew launcher and i cant figure it out

first it would have been better if you created your own thread.

second are you on firmware 9.2?

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I’m on firmware 11.14.0-46E

sorry about the new thread part I’m new here
Please, post an image or text about the exact error that the console shows, because I don't think that it was the same explained on this thread

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb