Hacking 3DS 4.4.0-10 Official Firmware for R4i-Gold 3DS (r4i-gold.com)

animex2k9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r4blue.jpg

Here is a working unofficial firmware update for the R4I-GOLD PRO firmware. (www.r4i-gold.com)

The new game icon should be Metroid Prime Demo.

Source: http://r4i-gold.com/en/download/skin/2012/0115/281.html

Download: http://filetrip.net/dl?bfDj1mBtjo

ReyStoreComercia

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Good day,

We at ReyStoreComercial are happy to know that we are catching your attention to update your R4i Gold Pro, however we ask you to not mirror the update file, our server is powerfull enough to share the update to everybody, so we kindly ask you to remove the filetrip link.

animex2k9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good day,

We at ReyStoreComercial are happy to know that we are catching your attention to update your R4i Gold Pro, however we ask you to not mirror the update file, our server is powerfull enough to share the update to everybody, so we kindly ask you to remove the filetrip link.

Filetrip link removed. Thanks for the firmware update.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
there is no reason to remove the filetrip links. a reseller does not have the rights to make such a request. they do not own the rights to the kernel or the updates used on the card, they simply resell the product. in the case of this site, they appear to be doing it for advert money (adf.ly link).

i've edited your post and put your file back up. in the future you can ask me what to do before removing anything. let the filetrip admins and mods make that decision.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol