dimenfer

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, good pack thank you, but bad control scheme for Smash Bros. made the save almost "useless" since when I try to change it the game freeze.

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Again dude, no one responds, just look at the previous post, how many times do I have to say that this thread is dead? The 3ds is so dead they stopped making them

Yes, you are right but I only can help if save is available somewhere.

For me, there is only one 3DS save request is Monster Hunter Stories but I won't hold my breath anyway.

Reactions: PokeNev

Tokido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
clear data on neutral for SMT IV: Apocalypse
the RAR contains ExtData and the Savedata from SMTIV:A (US), the first slot is on new game plus in apocalypsis mode (neutral finish) and the second slot is on the last boss on first cycle, the other slots are random saves on the first cycle too, all of them have DLC demons so you probably need the DLC installed to use it, have fun and do you dare to play in the first slot on the hardest difficulty or you will beat the boss in the second slot? time to choose, player (the name is Nanashi on all the slots)

Attachments

• Apocalypse.rar
    136.4 KB · Views: 151

MilesTheCreator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have a 100% save file for Nikki's Travel Quiz.. it took me days to complete the game.

- All 5426 correct answers
- All 141 medals
- All 47 trophies
- Main Quizzes completed twice
- Every costume unlocked

Attachments

• Nikki Travel Quiz 100% save.zip
    203 bytes · Views: 176

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Nice collection, maybe I can chip in some of my own some time later.

Anyway, I’m looking for a complete save file of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, with all characters and modes unlocked, anyone got it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: wait...my gbatemp acc is almost 10 yrs old lmao