Gaming 3DS 1-year Anniversary in Europe

celcodioc

Major A$$hole
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So yeah, it's been one year since the 3DS was released in Europe, and a level 5 Iwata has been sent to all Europe 3DS consoles via SpotPass.
Oh, and he has all the puzzle pieces (what a cheater!), and apparently he played Mario Kart 7 recently.

I have no idea whether Japan got him last month, but he (or perhaps Reggie?) should arrive to U systems on Tuesday, and to Austrailia on Saturday.

EDIT: Fixed typo
EDIT2: Added something I forgot to add

LAA

Trophies
XP
Country
So gutted about this... I moved Iwata to the mii plaza, so I didnt get any puzzle pieces... Would have been handy for a purple piece...

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I imported Iwata to my Mii Plaza as well, expecting him to stay in my streetpass plaza like any other mii you streetpass with, but instead he left the streetpass plaza like any Mii you get by invitation.

So yeah, I didn't get to collect a pink puzzle piece either, that's pretty damned annoying. It doesn't even warn you that the Mii will leave the plaza like with other invitation Miis.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe how quick that year went. Last March felt like an eternity waiting for it... then when you Europeans got the 3DS even earlier than the release date, I was soooo pissed lmfaooo. Well it's been a good year and will only get better. Maybe the US will get a SpotPass on the 27th.

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pissed I sent Reggie to my Mii Channel so I could register him in my games when I start new ones, BUT NOW I CAN SEND HIM BACK TO STREETPASS MII PLAZA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!
Oh well, maybe he'll come next year too!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: