Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
First of all, this is more like a 3D demonstration for those who didnt know (like me) that u can see youtube cross-eyed 3d videos
NOTE: only special types of videos can allow u to do so and it works for me though u might feel dizzy or a headache in which case u should STOP immediately, someone i know started releasing tears.

and this second video teaches u how to see anaglyph 3d videos (using any glasses and painting them cyan and red)

havent used the second way but ppl say it works... try it out
Warning: If u feel a headache please stop. U might feel a little eye pain if u see it for too long (3ds?) and after viewing the videos, u will definitely feel tht every image is appearing in two

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
I really don't understand that cross eye 3D..

I have a pair of blue/red 3D glasses tho
smile.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
umm let me help a bit
put your finger at arms length from u and between your eyes (or above the nose). Now bring it closer until your nose then without moving yer eyes at all, remove yer finger. Do u see blurriness? thts what u have to aim for with your eyes for this video

u will see double images when u bring yer eyes together (like the finger example above)

do the same here but just focus on bringing your eyes very close until u see 3 blurred images. Then focus on the central one carefully (move closer to the screen if possible) then wait for 15-20 seconds and u will see a very clear image in 3d

Joe: the games on the list are quite amazing (esp assassin's creed 2 and batman), i might try to find a previously used pair of glasses... markers are the problem

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a lot easier than the other one.

It says that it is harder, but it's really not; it's actually a lot easier because you don't cross your eyes nearly as much.

Nujui

I need something to do.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
This is a lot easier than the other one.

It says that it is harder, but it's really not; it's actually a lot easier because you don't cross your eyes nearly as much.
Thank you, that's a lot easier on my eyes.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
I can only see those "magic eye" 3d stereosomethings.

the cross eyed is impossible, and I have to find blue and red markers to use make my glasses
smileipb2.png

shakirmoledina

Legend
OP
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
i agree, blue and red markers are not commonly used here (well where i study they only use temporary markers not permanent)
but after joe's comment, its very exciting to try them out

its even more interesting for me since i and 90% of the population havent even see a 3d tv

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can get a pair cheap >$5 so im not sure why people are wrecking actual expensive glasses to try and make them

my blu-ray burner came with a free pair also
tongue.gif

I also got another pair from dino direct for $2

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Joe88 said:

for games there is a app called iZ3D http://www.iz3d.com/driver

This. It's so great, and it works perfect. Especially with games like Crisis and Far Cry 2, it's beautifull!

QUOTE(shakirmoledina @ Jan 23 2011, 09:32 PM) umm let me help a bit
put your finger at arms length from u and between your eyes (or above the nose). Now bring it closer until your nose then without moving yer eyes at all, remove yer finger. Do u see blurriness? thts what u have to aim for with your eyes for this video
Problem is, my eyes won't do this. It will just look straight forward..

Zarxrax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow! I finally figured out how to see the cross-eyed 3d, its amazing! I tried several times before, but I finally just got it for the first time.
Stare straight at your nose, and kinda look at the image on the screen but dont focus on it. The 2 images should blend together and you get a 3rd image in between them. Once you manage to get it steady and you can see the 3rd image well, you can start to focus directly on this middle image, and see the amazing 3d effect.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: