Hacking 3D model from forest temple from Zelda Twilight Princess?

LinkFan16

I link them all
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry if this is the wrong section, but since I want to extract a file from a wii game, I thought this was the best place to ask.

A friend of mine wants to build the forest temple from Zelda Twilight Princess in Minecraft. Since he wants to build it as true to the real thing as possible, he needs the 3D model of the temple from the iso. Now I don't ask for the actual model since I know this is against the rules, instead I just want to know where the model could be found in the iso. I've taken a look with wii scrubber myself, and I think it could either be in one of the .rel files or one of the arc files. I could be wrong, so has anyone a clue where I could find the model in the iso?

thanks in advance.

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Before you post a new thread, you should at least try to parse the threads on the first page of this forum or the search function.
All the answer you need are in this thread in the first page of this forum.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Before you post a new thread, you should at least try to parse the threads on the first page of this forum or the search function.
All the answer you need are in this thread in the first page of this forum.

He's talking about Twlight Princess, not Skyward Sword.

What makes you think theres any difference? If you do a quick google of the apps we use you can see they are actually mainly targeted for Mario Kart Wii and NDS.

LinkFan16

I link them all
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
as far as I've seen the filestructure in the skyward sword iso is different from the one in twilight princess. and yes I know where to find info on modding skyward sword, but that's not what I was asking for.

I've looked through the twilight princess iso and found a stage folder. I have a feeling that the dungeon models might be inside the arc files there, but I haven't found a way to open them yet. I tried szs modifier and explorer, but I get the "invalid data" error or something along these lines. but since there seems to be nobody here who knows an answer to my question, I'm going to ask somewhere else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night