Hacking 3D Classics: Kid Icarus not working on EmuNAND 9.5?

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I redeemed my Club Nintendo points for 3D Classics: Kid Icarus and I downloaded it onto my EmuNAND. For some reason, it hangs on black screens after the 3DS logo shows. I can go to the Home Menu and I've tried booting the game numerous times, but it always hangs. I know it's not my SD Card because I downloaded games like SM3DL, NSMB2, DKCR3D, and Brain Age: Concentration Training, and they all work fine. I've tried repairing 3D Classics: Kid Icarus via the eShop to no avail. Anyone have any ideas what the problem is? BTW, my SysNAND (4.2) and EmuNAND (9.5) are unlinked, so I can't try out 3D Classics: Kid Icarus on my SysNAND. It might help to say that I don't actually have a 3DS-mode flashcard. Do the 3D Classics titles not work on EmuNAND, similar to how DSiWare and the Ambassador GBA games don't work on EmuNAND?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this downloaded from my Kid Icarus pre-order and it's still working in emuNAND just fine. I did have this installed in sysNAND before creating emuNAND though so that's the only difference I can think of between our two configurations.

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have this downloaded from my Kid Icarus pre-order and it's still working in emuNAND just fine. I did have this installed in sysNAND before creating emuNAND though so that's the only difference I can think of between our two configurations.
Do you have the Gateway card inserted when you launch 3D Classics Kid Icarus?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd also mention that cia's installed in emuNAND CAN NOT have the same title ID as a different title installed on the system, it will cause both of them to stop working. Case in point - I can't play my eShop Shovel Knight if I have NES remix CIA installed. NES Remix shows the same issue you have where it goes black screen, and Shovel Knight errors when I try to open it. I removed NES Remix through data management and it removed my Shovel Knight icon as well. In the end I had to restore my emuNAND, but thankfully I hadn't lost much as I only install small time CIA's and keep the big games on the microSD for GW.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have the Gateway card inserted when you launch 3D Classics Kid Icarus?

Yes, GW card stays inserted in system. Seems like a title issue, check in BigBlueMenu for any conflicting title menus or you can check this site to see if any games you have share a title (this goes for all regions which is where the conflict usually exists):

http://3ds.essh.co/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality