Gaming 3D 3DS Trailers and movies

SwordSkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hello, I was wondering for some time if there are out any 3D Trailers that I can watch on my 3DS as 3D and where can I download them. Also I lack the knowledge of how to actually watch them, do I get to watch them through 3DS camera at the same place where I watch the pics? Meaning that I get to put the movies at the same place I put the images?
Or all of this is limited to cartridges? Meaning that there is no way to watch anything else that pictures?

Thanks in advance!

nano351

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SwordSkill said:
Hello, I was wondering for some time if there are out any 3D Trailers that I can watch on my 3DS as 3D and where can I download them. Also I lack the knowledge of how to actually watch them, do I get to watch them through 3DS camera at the same place where I watch the pics? Meaning that I get to put the movies at the same place I put the images?
Or all of this is limited to cartridges? Meaning that there is no way to watch anything else that pictures?

Thanks in advance!
I remember in the 3ds shop there was a starfox 64 3d trailer somewhere that was actually in 3d. The shop and nintendo video are probably going to be your only sources of 3d videos for a while

T.Kuranari

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can watch 3D trailers only with the Nintendo Video application and on the eShop. You can't watch your own videos. For more information visit nintendo.com

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
No confirmation - but my guess would be that you can watch your own videos AFTER the November major firmware update which brings video recording functionality.

SwordSkill

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
ferofax said:
yes, but only videos MADE with the 3DS video recorder. it would have to be hacked then before we can probably start putting in 3D trailers/movies there.

Interesting, however I don't plan to update my system in this lifetime to gain access to the possible future hacks...

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
in any case, we'll know for sure when it comes. i wouldn't be surprised though if playback is limited like that.

it would be damn nice if Nintendo decides to use a format that is already being used by current 3D titles (BluRay 3D, for example). and that, like the Nintendo 3DS Camera, we can just copypasta those files in their respective folders and the app will read it just fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16