Gaming 360 HDD Modding (Fujitsu MHW2120BH)

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Okay, I got me just yesterday a Fujitsu MHW2120BH HDD, since I heard it was used in the new 120GB hard drives from microsoft.
My friend has a genuine xbox 120GB hdd and is never online, so i could get his security sector, but now I see the only hdds you could mod are the WD BEV Scorpio something series.

Okay, since I dont know how to get a new WD scorpio without money or any retailer that sells those 120GB HDDs....
I'm asking you, my dear tempers:

Is there any method known to mankind to mod the HDD "manually"? Or a tool for the Fujitsu one? That would be great ;___;"

Thanks in advance.
happy.gif

darkangel5000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
skydoune said:
They're pretty easy to find for cheap on ebay, that's how I got mine, works great.
I can't seem to find one under 40€ (plus I find only 2 here :/) - and if I would buy one from the US, I would have to pay customs and like 10-20€ extra shipping fee = do not want

QUOTE(Armadillo @ Oct 11 2008, 04:46 PM) There isn't. It's a western digital scorpio or a official drive , no other alternatives.
Hm, shit. I guess I'm sticking with a chinese import drive. It's almost as cheap (or expensive
tongue.gif
) as the Scorpio drive. Mh
frown.gif

Umm, well... but thank you.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...