360 HDD Modding (Fujitsu MHW2120BH)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by darkangel5000, Oct 11, 2008.

1. darkangel5000
    OP

darkangel5000 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 26, 2008
    Germany
    Unna, ~Dortmund :3
    Okay, I got me just yesterday a Fujitsu MHW2120BH HDD, since I heard it was used in the new 120GB hard drives from microsoft.
    My friend has a genuine xbox 120GB hdd and is never online, so i could get his security sector, but now I see the only hdds you could mod are the WD BEV Scorpio something series.

Okay, since I dont know how to get a new WD scorpio without money or any retailer that sells those 120GB HDDs....
    I'm asking you, my dear tempers:

Is there any method known to mankind to mod the HDD "manually"? Or a tool for the Fujitsu one? That would be great ;___;"

Thanks in advance. [​IMG]

2. skydoune

skydoune Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 19, 2005
    Canada
    Quebec City
    They're pretty easy to find for cheap on ebay, that's how I got mine, works great.

3. Armadillo

Armadillo GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 28, 2003
    United Kingdom
    There isn't. It's a western digital scorpio or a official drive , no other alternatives.

4. darkangel5000
    OP

darkangel5000 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 26, 2008
    Germany
    Unna, ~Dortmund :3
    Hm, shit. I guess I'm sticking with a chinese import drive. It's almost as cheap (or expensive [​IMG]) as the Scorpio drive. Mh [​IMG]

Umm, well... but thank you. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice