[360] DL Temp Monitor 1.5 released.

DinohScene

Gay boy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Swizzy has released an update to his well known Dashlaunch Temperature monitor.
It's a PC sided application that shows/records the temperatures of your 360.

MinAverageMax.png
This version brings a new graph that allows you to see how your temperature changes over time.

* v1.5 *
- Added: It’ll now display temps in etheir Celcius (Default) or Fahrenheit ** NOTE: Default temperature thresholds are set in celcius and will NOT be converted! **
- Added: When changing the display temperature unit it’ll update itself with the new settings for everything (except for previous entries in the log)
- Added: Hovering over a temperature box in the main window will show you the minimum, average and maximum temperatures for the current session
* v1.4 *
- Changed: Major code cleanup
- Changed: No longer saving settings to file on disk, it now saves settings to registry
- Changed: The options window no longer have textboxes for numeric input, it now have NumericUpDown, meaning you now have arrows to choose input with
- Added: Graphs, you can now get statistics on how your consoles temperatures changes over time (this uses ZedGraph: http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/5431/A-flexible-charting-library-for-NET )
- Added: Method to convert « old style settings » to new one…
- Added: Corona memory units are now displayed with an easier to read path aswell
- Added: Added some more poweron reasons (and changed a little with how they’re displayed)

These pictures are made by Swizzy to show what it looks like.
Here are some pictures of how the graphs/charts might look like (NOTE: These pictures aren’t good temperatures, my room has been warm all day today while i’ve made these) These pictures have been saved from within the app itself, that’s why there is no form sorrounding them you may also print the graphs to paper if you like…

Dashlaunch @ 100% Fanspeed
DL_100P.png

Farcry 3 @ 100% Fanspeed
FC3_100P.png

Farcry 3 @ Auto Fanspeed
FC3_Auto.png

I, meself only have to press the guide button and FSD's miniguide will show me the temperatures but never the less, this is far more awesome then the small guide button!

Source: HB-Connection.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://i.imgur.com/M6KbNn7.jpeg