360 Controller Mods

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Games & Content' started by Intimidator88, Dec 30, 2009.

Dec 30, 2009

360 Controller Mods by Intimidator88 at 10:02 PM (922 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Intimidator88
    OP

Member Intimidator88 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Ok i need a new controller for my 360 and i was thinking mb trying a modded 1 but im wondering if they can get you banned on xbl? 1 i seen on another site said that theirs aint detable on xbl but you know how all ppl say that lol So im wondering where i can get a modded controller thats good and for a decent price and perf meant for halo 3 and if i can get banned for using it on xbl?

2. Jamstruth

Member Jamstruth Secondary Feline Anthropomorph

United Kingdom
    XBL can't detect hardware mods though if you turbo mod a controller they might notice the extremely rapid fire of your character in game and assume you're hacking.

3. Intimidator88
    OP

United States
    Well wheres the best place to get 1 and at a good price?

4. retiredjerk

Member retiredjerk GBAtemp Regular

ms has already said that its up the the developers to patch games if they dont want turbo in their game. you can not ,and will not get banned for a turbo controller. MS has licensed turbo controlers to companies like madcatz and nyko i believe.

5. Intimidator88
    OP

United States
  6. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    Make your own? Seriously all you need to do is bridge two parts of the controller with a wire and add a switch. Though If you need a new controller then I guess you can get a modded one, if not get another cheaper maybe and mod it yourself.

7. Intimidator88
    OP

United States
    Im not good at doing that sorta thing and they say theirs are better then others cause they got more addons and was 1st to make them but idk anything for a sell right? lol